Part of the wiring process involved splicing in some new wires. I decided that since I had a spare wiring harness I’d remove the necessary wiring from the terminals of the spare harness and install onto the TIP harness. I quickly discovered that doing this without a proper tool would not be easy so I purchased this Lisle 56500 Terminal Tool for less than $10.
Unfortunately in a few cases the tool did not insert far enough into the connector to release the terminal end. To remedy this I took out my trusty hacksaw and removed material around the prongs so that the tool could insert further into the connector without being block by the connector housing.