Tweaking KFLDRL

Going on a suggestion to try and better match the tune to the wastegates I undertook an effort to log actual boost for a series of fixed wategate settings.

These logs are shown below:

0-30% Fixed WG Duty Cycle Boost Readings
0-30% Fixed WG Duty Cycle Boost Readings
40%, 50%, 60% Fixed WGDC
40%, 50%, 60% Fixed WGDC
70%, 80%, 85% Fixed WGDC
70%, 80%, 85% Fixed WGDC

The charts above shows boost pressure recorded in third gear.  For populating the data table I used data collected in third and sixth gears primarily.  After recording several other gears as well I determined that those two gears sufficiently covered the pressure curve I was interested in.

0% N75DC
0% N75DC

Audi B5 S4